About the job
We’re looking for a teaching artist to join our growing Paint and Sip team.
Initially 7-10 hours per week, with potential for the role to diversify.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Being a professional and talented teaching artist who is ready, willing, and able to work with clients.
- Outgoing personality, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and entertain a group of adult beginner painters in a social atmosphere
Teaching Artist responsibilities:
- Suggest and design topics for Sip & Paint workshops
- Lead up to 25 painters (without any experience) step-by-step through a featured painting
- Release your inner Bob Ross & have fun!!
- Create a fun atmosphere for all participants
- Have an outgoing personality and entertain a crowd
- Assist participants during the event
- Set up and break down the event
- Communicate with staff and be a team player
- Take creative and fun photos of the event
This is a perfect job for an artist who is looking for some extra working hours on weekends and/or weekday evenings.
***We’re looking for someone who can exclusively (in Sip and Paint industry) work with us.**
- Your resume.
- State how you are eligible to work in Australia.
- List which days of the week you are available and the times during each day.
- List how many hours you would like to work each week.